Saturday 27 February 2010

Long time in coming

Well its been a long time in coming, more pics!


I started to paint some halflings as a commission and I must say that they are rather fun to paint. I also got my hands on the old second ed Treemen and when Iwas painting I was struggling for inspiration but it was late autumn and most of the trees had lost their leaves so in homage I decided to make the Trees autumnal.
I am split between what Id like to paint next...
I have a collection of Star players, in addition to The Games Workshop Chaos Cup team that are Ltd Ed but then again I have some Impact! Miniatures Minis that deserve some love.
Thoughts?

1 comments:

Tristan M 27 February 2010 at 08:04  

Would love to see some Impact Minis painted up. I just got my order from them - the Black Widows and some extras to use as star players for either Amazons or Norse (the valkyrie giantess, the female ice troll, a female dwarf cheerleader to convert to eziasson) I still need a roxanna darknail and two female were-wolves/bears.

I will probably contact you soon about painting them - a heads up your email link to the left doesn't work - I can still see your email though.

Post a Comment