Wednesday 15 July 2009

Scrappa Sorehead & NAF Human Runner

Hi guys!

Just to let you know I'm back home, with bad sunburn at that!

I decided to put up some pictures of the latest 2 minis I have been painting, Scrappa Sorehead and the NAF Human Runner, part of a team of 12 that was handed out at the last NAF World Cup. The mini was made by Impact Miniatures.


The colour Scheme I decided to use on the Runner was based off the NAF Logo. The NAF are responsible for organising the larger BB Tournaments and give out free Dice if you become a member!
I wanted to keep the scheme simple on him as there is not a huge amount of detail on him. They are sculpted in a cartoony style and I think that plastering him in Logos and what have you would not be good (in my mind!)

Scrappa is going to be purple because he is part of a Night Goblin themed team who wear a purple Strip! The team features a River Troll feasting on a hapless Night Goblin (watch this space!) and to keep with LRB5 rules, you may have positional weapons, and I have used Scrappa as my Pogo dude!

2 comments:

Axtklinge 16 July 2009 at 08:38  

Nice minis!
The NAF colour scheme is simple but very effective, and it looks great.
Probably one of the best NAF World Cup team painting I've seen!
Congrats!

Rob 16 July 2009 at 10:10  

Many thanks! It just seemed obvious to me, I didnt want to put a logo, so what better than to use the logo as the strip!

Post a Comment